Monday, October 12, 2009

Men Get Stronger with Age

Two old retired Marines, that hung around a service type bar, down around the post gate were really drunk havin’ spent most of the day there.telling each other stories about the world and the corp.

One said, “Ya know Joe, when I first joined upm, i was about 20 and whenever I got an erection, I couldn’t bend it even if I using both hands.

By the time I was 30, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I tried really hard.

By the time I was 40 and had made Master/sargeant, I could bend it about 20 degrees, not a problem.

I’m gonna be 50 next week, and now I can almost bend it in half with just one hand.”

“So”, says Joe, “What’s your point?”

“Well, I’m just wondering how much stronger I’m gonna get!”

******************
Pan handling works if you have the correct sign

Jose and Carlos are panhandling at the freeway off ramp.
Jose drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Carlos only brings in 2 to 3 dollars a day.
Carlos asks Jose how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day.
Jose says, “Look at your sign.” It reads: “I have no work, a wife & 6 kids to support”
Carlos looks at Jose’s sign.
It reads: “I only need another $10.00 to move back to Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chuck's Blog